- 01635 282361
Parish Council Websites Challenge
As the first level of democracy in the UK, Parish Councils have many duties. Add to this the need for transparency and we are reminded that the often-overlooked website is a key part of a Parish Council’s ability to carry out these duties in a compliant manner. Now with GDPR in place, securing and ensuring the privacy of that communication has become a potential high risk for a Council’s budget. The packages offered here by TEEC take all this into account and provide a best value solution.
The Parish Council Websites Template was suggested by TEEC’s MD (Cllr Adrian Abbs B.Sc.) as a direct result of becoming a Parish Councillor for Greenham in 2018. Having seen the challenges that Parish Councils face, he commissioned the template, and to ensure a high-quality solution is available, he has setup within TEEC the hosting of this template, complete with a package of services available to anyone that needs it. The template is free to use for any Parish Councils or Community Project Teams, even if the hosting is with another company.
This area is normally used to inform and promote the next scheduled full council meeting.
For a Parish Council Full Demo
Please contact one of our Parish Council website building experts on 01635282361 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Parish Council Website Template
Help for Parish Councillors and Clerks
As an unpaid volunteer or clerk your time is important but often limited. By using this Parish Council template you can be sure that it provides a compliant solution, with a team of people working full time to support it. This ensures it is:
- Always there (monitored and fixed if an outage occurs) 24x7x365
- Up to date with the latest standards for usability (working across Desktops, Tablets, Mobiles and TVs)
- Compliant with UK security and data protection legislation (GDPR etc.)
- Tested regularly to ensure it works on new releases of web browsers (software like Google, FireFox, Safari and Microsoft Edge)
- Has new features available as the needs of the Parish Council evolve
Contact us on 01635282361 for more details.
We won't just try and sell you something, we will help you through the correct approval process so you can start saving time and money as soon as possible. This includes:
- Details on what will be needed for the various meetings to get approval to change
- Presentations and notes to share with Councillors proving the costs saved and the improved ease of use for Councillors, Clerks and Parishioners
- A specification so you can run a thorough tender process
- Contracts etc to appoint your new supplier